WhatsApp video calling highlight has at last transformed into a reality. Subsequent to hauling out a beta early this year, WhatsApp is at long last carrying the element with adaptation 2.16.316 or higher.
Here’s how you can activate the same:
Steps to video calling on WhatsApp-
1. First of all, Join WhatsApp messenger Beta testing program –.
2. Then login with your Google account which you are using in Google Playstore on your Phone.
3. After logging in click on “BECAME A TESTER” which will be in Blue color at last of the page as shown in the below image.
4. After that you will see a message like “You are a tester”.
5. Then within few hours you will get notification in Google Playstore to update the WhatsApp messenger which is testing beta version with Video calling feature.
6. That’s it you are done just update your WhatsApp from Google Playstore and start using Video calling on WhatsApp.
Note – For some devices this version of WhatsApp will be not supported. So please don’t blame us for that.
For More Tech Update Visit – The Spoon Boy